Pre-Release Date: December 22nd, 2017
Operating Systems: macOS & Windows
Available via Auto Updater: This pre-release will skip the auto-updater.
- SHA1: d22a1a6266d5de143c96dc039002ec98902a1cbe
- SHA1: 081a8eb0ab4850728b87a298def8bea72c85c1d1
What’s New in 2.2.1 (Pre-release)
- Fixed 500 error with Apache on imported sites or sites that were created with Blueprints.
- Fixed issue with multisite
.htaccessconfiguration being used improperly on imports and Blueprints that weren’t multisite
- Fixed a handful of minor aesthetic bugs
- Fixed various bugs with the WordPress download routine
- Fixed issue where /c/ folder would be created on Windows with Faster Docker Volumes v2.0
- Added one-click “Restore” button for sites that do not have a container. Please note, there must be SQL files present in the folder’s
app/sqlfolder for Local to be able to restore the site.
- Added new About window for both macOS and Windows. You can now manually check for updates.
- Connect to Flywheel: The backup step prior to processing the site on push is now handled automatically by the Flywheel platform.
- The import routine can now handle zipped up Local site directories in case you didn’t go through the full Export flow in Local
- Import routine can now handle archives with multiple zip files in case each table has its own
myloaderin the import routine fails for any reason, it will fallback to MySQL’s built-in importer
- Pushing to an already connected Flywheel site from an unconnected Local site will now prompt you to confirm that you would like to disconnect the existing Local site prior to pushing
- Added process manager for FDVv2. If the NFS daemon stops running for any reason, it’ll automatically restart