Release Date: July 6th, 2017
Operating Systems: macOS & Windows (NOTE: macOS High Sierra is NOT supported.)
Available via Auto Updater: July 6th, 2017
- SHA1: 4f0c4ee80b1141491a77c3b2c91c8a886fe26b1f
- SHA1: 2cee307f7f2f3de62193a8fd8003a87f9b5a24eb
What’s New in 2.0.6
macOS: Fixed an issue where some imported sites would require
rm -rfto be deleted
- Some error messages weren’t making their way to Local’s Log.
- Updated Docker Machine to 0.12.1
What’s New in 2.0.5
Local 2.0.5 skipped the auto updater. Here’s what changed:
macOS: Addressed a problem where WordPress plugin, theme, and core updates would fail when using Faster Docker Volumes (NFS)
- Note: If you had this issue, restart the affected site(s) after updating to 2.0.6.
- Sentry error reporter would sometimes cause Local to crash. We fixed this!
- We fixed an occasional issue where the hosts updater would fail.
- Fixed an issue where sites would fail to create or start. This was due to a timing issue where Local would sometimes start or create the site container before the Docker network exists.
Windows: Improved the way elevated processes are ran. You’ll now see exactly what process is being ran and not just
- Windows: Fixed an issue where generic archives (including Flywheel backups) would fail to import
- Whenever the hosts file is not writable for any reason, Local will now display an error dialog to notify you that it failed. Also, if it detects an
EBUSYerror, which is typically caused by firewalls locking the hosts file on Windows, it will explain what happened.